I offer the following Therapies:

Clinical Supervision

I also offer clinical supervision to BAPT registered Play Therapists and to school staff. This can be individual or group supervision. 

Advice for Schools

A fully qualified Play Therapist should have the following:

Be trained to post-graduate level


Be trained and registered with a recognised play therapy body

(you can check on the BAPT website if a therapist is registered and find therapists in your area)


Have a current DBS check


Have indemnity insurance


Have monthly clinical supervision


Have received their own therapy during training

Be experienced if working with complex cases: children who are looked after, have a mental health issue or have experienced abuse and or trauma


Schools can also contact Suzanne Lester of eQuiPT who is co-ordinating a bank of freelance fully qualified and registered therapists to provide to schools